Penrith 24 hr Emergency Tree Surgeon
Professional Tree Removal & Trimming Services throughout Cumbria
Taking Care Of Storm Damaged Trees
Though they are generally considered as being solid and permanent, trees can easily end up being vulnerable in adverse weather conditions such as strong winds & storms. Intense storms and strong winds have been seen to wipe out trees and rip even the healthiest and sturdiest trees out of the ground, sending them smashing to the ground, or onto power lines, buildings, neighbours’ gardens and vehicles.
How many times following a storm have you heard of dislodged branches & storm-damaged trees damaging property or blocking the road. Apart from the inconvenience & danger it also can cause expensive repair work.
The toughest decision following a storm isn’t how to dispose of the trees that are definitely down, that is pretty much straightforward. The harder possibility is whether some of the trees left standing can be saved.
Various trees that have been partially affected in the storm may well pose a future risk and might need to be cut down and took away to avoid placing people & property at risk in many months or even years ahead.
Other trees could be saved by being trimmed back, with their most damaged sections being ‘amputated’ much like how a surgeon might remove a gangrenous leg. Others will require to be staked down with guy cables or supported with other supports until they can re-develop the root structure they need to have to stand on their own.
If a storm has caused trees to land on buildings, our tree experts can be relied upon to clear away the broken trees efficiently, safely and quickly to allow the building and construction teams easy access to the building to start repairs on the affected structures and power cables.
Contact Us Today For A Free No Obligation Quote
Various Sorts Of Storm Damage
Each of these sorts of problem causes a distinct prognosis for the trees’ potential survival, but forming a diagnosis is a task ideally left to a fully certified arborist. An unqualified nonprofessional is far more likely to overlook a small detail that could differentiate one conclusion from another, such as noticing the splinters from a crown twist but overlooking the slight lean that indicates that the roots also failed.
There are basically 6 types of storm damage that a tree can’t usually stand up to:
- Blowovers – this is where the entire tree is uprooted.
- Stem Failures – this is where the trunk of the tree cracks above the soil, causing the trees crown to fall or to lean strongly while the bottom section continues to be standing normally.
- Root Failures – is when the roots of the tree break under the soil, resulting in the tree pitching or swinging considerably.
- Branch Failures – is where several limbs of the tree detach.
- Crown Twists – is when the trunk of the tree rotates enough to splinter, but stays up. This takes place most typically on trees with extremely lopsided crowns. The entire crown effectively transforms into a weather vane in a storm, twisting to follow the wind in a way that the trunk can not.
- Lightening Strikes – When lightening strikes the tree gets burned and electrocuted, but stays up, at the moment. Lightening hits have a several additional effects including massive water loss and opening a large amount of surface area up to pests and vermin, so a tree hit by lightening is typically at a substantially higher danger to drop even if it got through the initial storm.
Maintaining Storm Damaged Trees
Our tree specialists will not only remove upended trees properly and without further damage to property, but they will also can give useful suggestions on just how to save or preserve existing trees that are still standing, although they could have been damaged in the storm. Our very qualified staff can review the situation on your residential or commercial property and explain to you which trees have experienced more than enough damage that they’d die regardless of whether they were properly raised and replanted.
Emergency Tree Removal Call Out Services
If you find your self in need of a local 24 hour emergency tree surgeon then our specialist tree surgeons will get on site at the very first opportunity to evaluate the problem and inform you of all the remedial solutions provided.
If we can’t fully clear away the tree, we’ll at least restore a good level of easy access and come again at the very first opportunity to undertake a safe and complete clearing of the fallen tree. Our emergency tree removal services are additionally appropriate for any accidents including traffic collisions. We will additionally examine the surrounding trees for any unseen damage and dismantle and remove the affected tree if needed.
Tree Removal Service Penrith
Even on the ground, tree surgery calls for technical skill and experience, it’s a lot more complicated than just taking a chainsaw to a tree. Without applicable competence equipment and experience, you should not attempt tree surgery. If the tree fell as a result of damages, there can be additional dangers of some other failing limbs. Certainly never compromise your own personal safety to remove a fallen limb, phone your local Penrith tree surgeon professionals.
For a free quote on any type of tree services give us a call right away.