An unmissable opportunity to enjoy a talk and tour of the spectacular Mount Stuart Trust on the Isle of Bute. A free trip to one of Scotland’s great gardens, which has seen a recent restoration and improvements within the arboretum. A chance to see the champion trees on the grounds close up and personal.
• A Free event in one of Scotland’s great gardens
• Talk and Tour plus Pests and Diseases Update
• Decay Detection, Air spade and SRT Climbing Demonstrations among champion trees
• Easily Accessible – Free Mini Bus Transport to and From Ferry
• 60 minutes by Train from Glasgow Central Station